The founder and CEO of Zak Dirt, Inc. was honored to receive the 2017 CCA Pioneer Award! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzC8o6mJ2o&sns
Zak Dirt, Inc. will install riprap under or around five different bridge sites to repair damage done by the 2013 flooding. The project will also include wetland mitigation, bank stabilization, sheet piling, and miscellaneous structure work. This project was...
Zak Dirt, Inc. is working on a bridge replacement, minor channel rehabilitation, a bike path and retaining walls.
Zak Dirt, Inc. is privileged to have constructed many great projects in our communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, innovation and craftsmanship in every facet of our projects. Our dedicated project approach allows us to craft creative ways to streamline the construction process. We hold ourselves to a high standard that is demonstrated through a record of excellent results. Zak Dirt has been honored with several prestigious awards including:
- CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for US 138 Box Culverts Replacements | Sterling, Colorado
- CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for SH 60, Two Rivers Parkway | Johnstown, CO
- CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for project ER 0712-010 SH 71 & 14.
- CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for Wildcat Creek Bridge Replacement | Fort Morgan, CO
- Colorado Construction Gold Hard Hat Award: Outstanding Landscape Project, St Vrain State Park | Longmont, CO
- 2017 CCA H20 Award for Dam Construction: Willow Lake Dam | Lyons, CO
- 2018 APWA Colorado Large Sustainability Project Award for Resilient Saint Vrain City Reach 1 | Longmont, CO
- Associated General Contractors Association and Colorado Contractors Association: Certificate of Commendation, with zero incident rate (no lost time from injuries on the job)
- Colorado Contractors Association: Traveling Safety Trophy
- Colorado Contractors Association: Permanent Safety Trophy