Check out this time lapse of girders being set on the Vine Drive Bridge over I-25. https://youtu.be/cBV9FsHEP3U Credit to Justin Pipe for the video!
Zak Dirt, Inc. was recently the recipient of a CDOT/CCA Project Management Award for our work done on the Clear Creek Ecological Restoration Project in Georgetown, CO. Zak Dirt, Inc. is proud of all of our dedicated and hardworking crews for the excellent work on the...
Zak Dirt, Inc. is privileged to have constructed many great projects in our communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, innovation and craftsmanship in every facet of our projects. Our dedicated project approach allows us to craft creative ways to streamline the construction process. We hold ourselves to a high standard that is demonstrated through a record of excellent results. Zak Dirt has been honored with several prestigious awards including:
- 2018 CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for Clear Creek Ecological Restoration | Georgetown, Colorado
- 2017 CCA H20 Award for Dam Construction: Willow Lake Dam | Lyons, CO
- 2010 CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for US 138 Box Culverts Replacements | Sterling, Colorado
- 2009 CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for Wildcat Creek Bridge Replacement | Fort Morgan, CO
- 2007 CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for SH 60, Two Rivers Parkway | Johnstown, CO
- 1998 CCA and CDOT: Project Management Award for project ER 0712-010 SH 71 & 14.
- Colorado Construction Gold Hard Hat Award: Outstanding Landscape Project, St Vrain State Park | Longmont, CO
- 2018 APWA Colorado Large Sustainability Project Award for Resilient Saint Vrain City Reach 1 | Longmont, CO
- Associated General Contractors Association and Colorado Contractors Association: Certificate of Commendation, with zero incident rate (no lost time from injuries on the job)
- Colorado Contractors Association: Traveling Safety Trophy
- Colorado Contractors Association: Permanent Safety Trophy